River Lodge Rates include:
Luxury accommodation, three meals per day, two game drives daily with an optional bush walk, teas/coffees, game drive refreshments & snacks.
Ivory Lodge Rates include:
Ultra luxurious accommodation, three meals per day, two game drives daily with an optional bush walk, teas/coffees, game drive refreshments & snacks, laundry, local beverages, spirits and wines.
Activities Included in Rates:
Astronomy, Bush Breakfast, Bush Dinner, Bush Walk, Full Moon Walk, Game Drive, River Tour, Safari Lunch, Wildlife Lectures.
Activities Excluded from Rates:
Tree House, Ballooning, Clay Pigeon Shooting, Cultural Village Tour, Golf at Skukuza or Leopard Creek, Health Spa, Helicopter Trips, Private Game Drives.
Lion Sands River Lodge - with 14 river-view thatched rooms (28 beds) with en-suite bathroom, shower, private viewing deck and outside shower. Private GUEST lounge (with Internet access), sundeck and bar, swimming pool, gym and health spa, curio shop. Indoor and open-air (Boma) dining area, conference venue, 3 river hides, 1 waterhole hide and 1 private Sala. The communal areas are open-plan and extend on to a deck, which looks over the river. Both swimming pools have been built with a zero-edge overlooking the river.
Optional Activities Included:
- Open vehicle safaris
- Special interest lectures
- Bush breakfasts
- Bush dinners
- Bird watching
- Interpretive bush walks
- River fishing (incl. Tiger Fish)
- Game viewing from Sabie River hides
- Bird Watching from hammocks situated on the banks of the Sabie River
- Hippopotamus Tour
- Survivor – Bush Skills Course
- Wine Tasting
- Bush Cookery Lessons
- Star Gazing
- Full moon walks
- Bush sleep outs.
Optional Activities Excluded:
- Private land rover – GUEST exclusivity
- Private land rover – Specialist photographers
- Golf, Skukuza Golf Course, Kruger National Park & Leopard Creek Country Club, Malelane
- Ballooning Safari, Hazyview
- Lion tracking experience
- Kruger National Park Conservation Head Office & Museum
- Clay pigeon shooting
- African Cultural Village Excursions
- Helicopter flights: Blyde River Canyon and God’s Window