TOUR CODE SJC15
Explore South Africa from Johannesburg to Cape Town in 15 days
This extraordinary journey will highlight the unbelievable diversity that South Africa has to offer.
- Big 5 game viewing in the Kruger National Park
- Fascinating cultures of the Swazi & Zulu Kingdom
- Extraordinary mountain scenery along Mpumalanga’s Eastern Escarpment and the Southern Drakensberg Mountains
- Enjoy the scenic splendour of the Garden Route
- Experience the diversity of beautiful Cape Town
- INCLUDES – 14 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 4 dinners, 14 nights’ accommodation, Kruger Park Conservation levy (conservation levies are subject to increase without prior notice and is at the discretion of the game park), and sightseeing as specified
- NOTE – Minimum 2 guests. Accommodation check-in on Day 1 is from 14h00. Shuttle service on Day 1 starts at 06h15 and ends at 22h45. If you are arriving on a very early morning or late evening flight, please inform your Travel Agent, in order to make alternative transfer arrangements
DAY 1 JOHANNESBURG: Shuttle transfer to hotel. Remainder of the day at leisure.
DAY 2 HAZYVIEW: Travel along the circular Panorama Route via Graskop, God’s Window, and Bourke’s Luck Potholes before heading to Hazyview.
DAY 3 KRUGER NATIONAL PARK: Early morning game drive (in closed vehicle) in Kruger National Park. Afternoon at leisure.
DAY 4 [BC] SWAZILAND: Depart to Swaziland. Afternoon visit to a Chief’s village.
DAY 5 [BC] ST LUCIA AND SURROUNDS: Journey through Zululand into the Kingdom of KwaZulu-Natal to Umfolozi area.
DAY 6 DURBAN: Optional morning boat cruise (own account). Afternoon Durban orientation tour.
DAY 7 DRAKENSBERG: Head into the Southern Drakensberg Mountains, via Howick Falls visit. Afternoon at leisure.
DAY 8 DRAKENSBERG: Day at leisure.
DAY 9 EASTERN CAPE COAST: Continue south via Nelson Mandela’s birth place and house, to Chintsa East, on the unspoilt Eastern Cape Coast.
DAY 10 PORT ELIZABETH: Enjoy the beach before we continue south to Port Elizabeth.
DAY 11 KNYSNA: Visit Tsitsikamma Forest, walk to the Storms River Mouth and arrive in Knysna late afternoon.
DAY 12 OUDTSHOORN: Travel to Oudtshoorn for the day. Visit ostrich farm and Cango Caves. Overnight at Mossel Bay.
DAY 13 CAPE TOWN: Travel to Cape Town, via Post Office Tree, Bartholomeus Diaz Museum and Shell Museum.
DAY 14 CAPE TOWN: Day at leisure.
DAY 15 CAPE TOWN: Day at leisure until transfer to Cape Town International Airport.